August 1, 2007

Thank you

I need to thank everyone for thier kind words, prayers and green olives (thanks Kari:) during this time. I'm doing better today. I had a few (very very few) maternity things to return this morning so I thought I would try a little retail therapy (no suprise, but it didn't do anything for me). Physically I don't expect any problems, it's emotional I'm worried about. I wasn't in a great place to begin with but I'm trying to stay strong and not let this take it's toll on me.

I made a doctor appt for what seemed to be the last remaining appt this week, tomorow afternoon, so I'm guessing I will know more then. My frustration in all of this is that I don't know what to expect and have only briefly talked to a doctor, so I will feel much better after my appt. For all I know right now this could still just be a joke... right? (I know it's not, don't worry, but one can hope)!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

The song Nina sent you is such a good song - our family held on to that song when we went thru my sister losing her baby at 21 days old. I continue to pray for you and your family that God may reveal His plan and give you peace. I am about to start that book too - 90 Minutes in Heaven. I have heard great things about it helping people thru these times of grief. Do not stop sharing your emotions either - I am so proud of you for putting yourself out there - you never know who this may be helping.

Susie said...

We are praying for all of you right now!! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. You know I'm always here...

Nina_VK said...

Ditto everything Manda said. A friend of mine lost twins and my SIL lost her son at 20 days old, and it was always my faith and the lyrics to a couple songs that always did some help. I too am so proud of you and how you are actually talking through your pain and not bottling it up inside. You guys are in my prayers!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
{{HUGS}}

S Huiz said...

I admire your strength Lynette! You are a true example to all of us! Thanks for being an inspiration even in the midst of your storm.

Anonymous said...

Anything you need, Please just ask. God is with you as our family. Very hard to talk about but I too have a little one in heaven resting in his graces. I haven't shared with you, but now as a better time as any. It was before Eli so a while ago. Love ya and be in God's graces. Just holding Elliot and seeing Bailey and Landon everyday shows God's miracles as well as my own children.