August 22, 2007

Clean Carpet

So, the carpet is clean (and soaking wet still)! I can't really tell if it looks great yet or not though b/c it still is wet, we'll see in the morning though! I think I'm happy with it! Stupid me though, I fell for an add on... arghhhh I hate that!

Check out this listing on e-bay! It's hilarious! Her blog is here too... I haven't looked at it to much, but from the item description on ebay I'm sure it will be great!

I'm amazed at how far cameras and developing (or lack of) have come! Looking through old pics I'm amazed at the clarity (or lack of) and the way pics were developed!

Here is another old pic... it's my grandma at her first job... as a phone operator!



And for my picture of the day I have this yummy one to share...


Matt is out right now buying tile for our bathroom floor and entry landing! I think I may have mentioned that Carpet Bonanza wanted almost $1100 to lay the linolium that we already own, we can tile the floor for way cheaper than that! We happened to go look at Lowes for some cheaper stuff and found some on clearance. We bought one and brought it home to see if it matched... and it was PERFECT, so Matt headed right back to buy it! Now he just has to lay it! This weekend maybe! Then we can FINALLY have an open house!

4 comments:

Nina_VK said...

OK ummm, that cake looks sooo yummy!!! And how cute is it too...wow!!!
That e-bay thing is sooo funny--cracked me up!!!

S Huiz said...

Did you make that cake????? YUM!Good for you laying tile- I love the look of tile.

S Huiz said...

I just had time to look at that ebay site and that lady's blog- TOO FUNNY! She should write a book/be a comedian/go on Oprah or something. What a hoot! I got a kick out of her kids' names. I thought it was a joke until she kept referring to them by the same names!

Amanda said...

The picture of the day is great - I am actually looking forward to fall and pumpkins! Can't wait to see pics of the tile - how fun!