August 27, 2007

This morning we ran to Gap quick to exchange a few things, I found a shirt I liked and tons of stuff for the kids, but I think I'll wait til I go to Michigan city tomorow! After Gap we went swimming at Sarah's pool. The kids had a great time, I'm suprised Elliot made it as long as he did. He didn't get a morning nap and then we were at the pool like 1ish. He fell asleep on the way home and poor buddy kinda woke up when we got home, but never opened his eyes. When I got him out of this carseat he handed me his blanket (eyes closed) and then was feeling around for it so he could cuddle with it, laid him right down and hoping for a few hours sleep from him!

Oh look, Elliot has on a BLUE swim diaper instead of the pink ones we have! Sarah had all blue ones and I had all pink ones so we traded the ones we had with! Lucky Mr. Elliot!





Tonight is Football again, then tomorow I'm shopping, Wednesday or Thursday I have to get to St Joe to visit grandpa, open houses at schools Wednesday night, football scrimmage on Thursday night and I think there may be a varsity football game on Thursday too so we may go to that as well! It just never stops I tell ya, but I try not to complain because truly I can't imagine my life any other way!

What is this you ask... well it's a headlamp of course! Matt got this for Christmas, he wanted it to use for cleaning fish at night, well come May it was missing, so he hasn't used it really ever! But lo and behold, I just had to find it on accident, so now I get the absolute pleasure of seeing him wear it! Lovely huh?

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

Glad little Elliot was worn out- all 3 of my kids are- 2 are sleeping and C is watching cartoons which he NEVER does during the day when he could be out playing. Matt's headlight CRACKS me up. That would be a hot commodity at our house. The boys would love it! Had fun this morning. Sad that summer is coming to an end. At least we'll still have our bakery runs in the fall! :-)

Amanda said...

ROFL - Kyle has the same head light and he thinks it is just the greatest - LOL! Hope you have a good day shopping tomorrow - very smart to hold off buying the stuff you saw today until Michigan City - you'll find good stuff there!

Nina_VK said...

YAY, I love Michigan City!! So many stores in so little time. LOL I hope you find what you need there. I like the head light...lol, so cool. ;-)