August 10, 2007

0 wins 1 loss

Is this three in one day... whoa, I need to slow down I think!

First of all for Sarah... yes that shirt shown below was mine... and they have it in a RAINBOW of colors and I think some solids too! The polkadots are really cute too! And best of all... it's comfy!!!! Definately a big selling point for me! (Beware, i will have 10 of them before the end of the season, I tend to do that)

Landon had his first game tonight, didn't go so well. It didn't help that his team is all little guys and the other team had about a head and a half on all of them. The MiniMites looked like they were sleeping in the beginning and didn't have a clue what they were doing, but eventually they pulled it together, but it was kinda late by that time. Final score: 3 to 20, little bit of a downer. Landon did have 2 of the three points though so that was good (for him).

Dinner was great, I do not like chicken on the bone at all though, I can't stand to see skin or bones or anything else that may be lurking, so my husband had lot's of kids to help... he had to deskin and debone mine, gotta love a hubby that will do that! I actually enjoyed the chicken after he prepared it for me. They had watermelon, coleslaw and beans (neither one on my list of things I will eat), rolls and strawberry shortcake. Definately worth the $8!

We need to thank Youth For Christ (Kate) for sponsoring our team! So generous of them!


So let's hope that tomorow goes MUCH MUCH better! They have thier first game at 9am and who knows from there!

1 comment:

Nina_VK said...

Oh what a bummer! Hopefully they do better tomorrow!
TOTALLY hear ya about chicken on the bone...lol...thats too funny!

ANyway, can't wait to hear how tomorrow pans out for the mini mites.

Have a great one!