August 4, 2007

Only 13 more days...

Bailey discovered while watching the Disney channel last night that there are only 13 more days until the premier of... HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2. Man I hope that movie doesn't disappoint, she is sooooo looking forward to it. I really didn't mind the first one either, so we have it written on the calendar that it's a "family" night, although I'm thinking we might need to have a little party with a few of Baileys friends to watch it... hmmmmmmm!

Today is a BIG cleaning day here... obviously I'm not doing much of it right now though... oops! I just needed a little break! Getting ready for an open house that won't happen for 2 more weeks (from today). We were going to do next weekend, but Landon is doing a basketball tournament and we never know how long that will go, so we can't schedule anything! Not real interested in doing one on Sunday, so the next week it is! I'm typing that here so I have a little more accountability. I work best under pressure, but knowing that something is scheduled get's me motivated too! All right, I may be back later when taking another break! We'll see... good Saturday!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

I loved High School Musical! Enough to buy it for my kids- so I could watch it over and over. I didn't know #2 was coming out so soon. What is the exact date? I'll have to put it on my calendar. Good luck with cleaning. We were supposed to have another showing Thurs. night and it got canceled- poor Ryan had cleaned the house before he found out. VERY frustrating!!!! I am glad it was him and not me. :-) We head home tomorrow- I'll call you next week to either hit the bakery, park or pool or all 3!

Nina_VK said...

I haven't even seen the first High School Musical! I know, crazy right??!? LOL :)You'll have to give a review after you see the second one.

Hope you had fun cleaning. tee hee hee :)

Have a good day girl :)