August 21, 2007

Old Pics...

Nothing really great today... just trying to get my life, or I mean this week, in order! I just feel like I'm being pulled in a lot of different directions, but I think I'm in order now, I just have to be ok with not doing a few things.



Remember I said I was going to scan a few old pics... well here ya go!


This is my mom's mom...my grandma, Irene! Unfortunately I was never able to meet her, she passed away before I was born!


These are pics of my mom and her brother, not sure what all the occasions were, I think one Christmas, the third was a wedding and I think the second could have been my mom's confirmation maybe, or maybe she was in a wedding, who knows.

Here's a 'Special' one... I played basketball one year... yes, me! So not an active type, and so wasn't any good. I remember my coach telling me to play a position and I pretended I knew what she was talking about, but really I had NO clue whatsoever! She finally explained what she wanted me to do... stay away from the ball is what I did though!


And a few layouts I've recently completed...



You can see credits here.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What great old pictures! I LOVE all the LO's too - super creative!

S Huiz said...

Cool layout of yourself. AND I swear, you could get Bailey into commercials/acting/modeling. That girl is PHOTOGENIC!!!!! I loved seeing you on the basketball team- your look explains how much you enjoyed it (not!)

Nina_VK said...

Your LO's are crazy goog girl!! I totally love them! The one of bailey and g-pa is ADORABLE!!! Loved looking at the old photos too! lol