August 31, 2007


My quarterback is in blue! (1st pic he is the middle helment, 2nd and 3rd pic he is on the left)
Scrimmage went well last night, the boys did good and it was good for the kids who are playing for the first year to be able to go up against other boys, otherwise some of them freeze at the first "real" scrimmage (next weekend). Afterwards we went to the Dux game, the Dux won!
Elliot went to bed last night without more than 2 ounces of his bottle so I figured he would wake up at some point hungry, but no, he didn't wake up til about 8! I was just telling Matt we needed to start breaking the bottles, he is almost one and all of my kids have been done by one, but we didn't know which one to start with, the night one or the morning one, well I think he showed us where to start... so we may try to forgoe the evening one again, just give him a glass of milk maybe!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

What a milestone for E to be done with bottles- no longer a baby. :-( Glad the scrimmage went well. Cobe still claims he wants to do soccer next year, so we'll see. We'll have to come to one of Landon's games for him to watch.

Nina_VK said...

I hear ya about the bottles. Isa has been down to 1 bottle for about a month or two, and now it's time to cut that one out too. Isa uses a pacifer too at naps and bed time, and I want to cut that out too, otherwise it might be difficult later on. Eva never liked pacifiers so I never had to deal with that. LOL
I can't believe it's almost been one year!!! WOW!!

Love those football pictures!! How fun is that!?! So happy to hear the scrimmage went well!