August 10, 2007

Argghhhhh... Migraines!

Last night I was down and out most of the night, and Matt was gone fishing... and didn't really want to come home when I called him (although he didn't want me to be mad either... hmmmmmm). So his mom came over and watched the kids for an hour so I could sleep, but it seemed to get worse once she left and I was a wreck. My kids even felt bad for me. Thankfully Elliot went to bed around 7:40 without any issues, I just laid on the couch in a lot of pain for a little bit, then I had to go to bed... around 8:30. My poor kids, but truly, they are used to this, I used to get them once a week for sure, now thankfully it's more like once a month or even every other.

So today Landon has a friend here kinda last minute, right now they are playing x-box, but soon we will all have to get our lazy bodies up and get moving, I have some errands to run (tried yesterday, but just couldn't finish all of them), then MAYBE just maybe we will go swimming. (I haven 't even mentioned it to them yet). Trevor will leave around 4 and then one of Landon's three on three teamates is coming for the weekend at 5. We will head down for dinner around 5 (downtown to the chicken barbecue) and find out what time Landon plays his first game at. They will have one game tonight, and then for sure two more tomorow, hopefully not to early though, my little guy has been spoiling me and waking up for his bottle at 7:30 and then... get this... going BACK TO SLEEP! Yesterday it was until 9;30, today only til 8:30 but I can handle that. It does mess up naps a bit though.

All right, I better go dry my hair and get some makeup on... make myself presentable! Have a great friday and weekend!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Oh no! I am so sorry you struggle with migraines. I hadn't heard you mention that before. Hope you are better today since it sounds like you have a very busy, fun weekend ahead. Good luck to you and to Landon in his tournament!

Nina_VK said...

OH, you poor dear girl. Dino (Kenton) my DH gets migraines often too. They are horrible!!! I hope your doing better now!
Good luck to Landon!! YAY go team!! :)
Have a great weekend!