August 13, 2007



This morning we had a great morning... at least I did! Elliot slept in until almost 9am... these are nice days! I'm cherishing these moments b/c once school starts that won't even be a choice! Bailey went away with Grandma to get groceries and whatever else Bailey could con her into! :) Actually she only came home with a little dog, not to bad! Landon went to play at the other Grandmas adn Elliot took a nap so i had a quiet afternoon.

Bailey started swim lessons this afternoon. She did really well, I truly thought she would put up a fight and be so nervous, but she did great! I didn't stay to watch, but I heard she did great in the pool too. (Yea for Bailey...)

I talked to my grandpa's sister-in-law and got a bit more info, I am actually going to head down there in the morning and go to an appt with them all. Should be quite a sight all of us trompin' in to this appt! I'm really getting sad realizing that after my grandpa starts treatment he will not longer be strong enough for a lot of stuff. I'm not sure what he will be able to withstand, if he will be able to converse or what! I just want him to know that I love him. I have no doubts that he loves and appreciates myself and the kids! I could hardly sleep last night b/c my mind was going non-stop. HOpefully tonight is better!

Matt and Landon started football tonight. Starting today they will be practicing three nights/week, 6-7:30, so I'm unofficially a single mom for a while. (Lucky for me I do have a husband though, and one that does come home for lunch).

School starts to soon! I really was dreading having the kids home all summer, everyday (I love them, but the thought overwhelmed me), now I'm dreading having them gone every day all day! Elliot is going to be SOOOO bored! I'm going to be bored, I'm gonna have to find something to do for sure!

All right, that's all for now!

(Oh and a few layouts to share!)





3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a GREAT bunch of LO's! I missed your LO's - thought you might be too busy to scrap. Sounds like the football will be a lot of busyness too.

S Huiz said...

Way to bust out the LO's! Is there another Sadie in town? Didn't you have that with another Sarah too? I never found out who she was. I had no idea football was that big of a commitment at that age!!!! Wow- we may stick to soccer after all! Hope you have a safe trip/good visit today with your grandpa. Sadie is STILL sick, so we'll have to plan something when she is well.

Nina_VK said...

Holy Moly!! Love your LO's!, they are killer! Your bustin' those things out!

LOL, that picture of Bailey is too funny! such a great look on her face that you captured! :) Hopefully you had a safe trip!
TTYL!