August 21, 2007

Just a quote...

"...made me realize that I needed a reminder. Maybe you need the same one, which is why I am posting it here. That reminder is how often I miss opportunities to tell people around me how much I love and appreciate them in my life. Or even simply forget to look at how fortunate I am from day to day.
I feel like I do a pretty good job of loving my life and the people around me- but then again I know there is always room for improvement. It takes little effort to compose a three word email saying, "I love you" or "I miss you" or "I care alot"- and even less effort to hit 'send'. Yet I go days at a time without sending little notes or being thoughtful and sometimes I am even critical to people around me."


This is from the blog Nitty. Gritty. I was just doing a little evening blog hopping and came across this comment and found it to be a good reminder. I know some of you already read her blog so may have already seen this, but for those that don't I wanted to share her same reminder!

No comments: