September 2, 2007

Blogging Break

I'm taking a necesary break from blogging for a few day. We had a very long night last night, I slept maybe a total of an hour on a couch that wasn't comfortable at all, my Grandpa passed away peacefully this morning. Very long story and I will fill in details later, but right now I need to try to get a little sleep, we have a busy few weeks ahead, especially this next one with school starting and funeral preperations and attending to do, cleaning house, figuring a bunch of technical stuff out etc. I would appreciate prayers for strenght and energy and peace during all of this, especially for the kids, they are doing ok, but Landon is pretty upset, poor little guy!
Thank you in advance for your prayers!

4 comments:

Nina_VK said...

OH girl my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!! I will definately be praying for strenght, peace, and energy. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!!
{{BIG HUGS to you and your family}} and extra {{HUGS}} to the kiddos!!

S Huiz said...

You and your kids are in my prayers. I hope you can get some sleep and can feel God's peace and comfort during this difficult time. Much love to your family.

Susie said...

So sorry to hear of your loss, we will keep all of you in our prayers and if you need anything please call.

Amanda said...

Very sorry to hear this Lynette. I too will say a prayer for you and your family in this hard time.