July 23, 2007

We went and conquered...

We made it to the state park today. And it wasn't that bad. We only probably stayed a little more than 2 hours as then it was NAPTIME, but I didn't think it went that bad. Getting all the stuff back to the car was the worst (although getting it down there wasn't bad at all). Sharon, Danny & Morgan met us down there along with Susie, Kennedi and some other girls... good times, it's to bad the water was only 54 degrees, it numbed your feet on contact, although the kids didn't mind that much.




After looking at this pic layout, I'm thinking I like this way better than most of my layouts and I cranked this out in five minutes flat... maybe that's my problem, I take to long to scrap now... i used to be able to do a full layout in 20 minutes, now I think I think about it to much! I'll have to try that next time I scrap!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elliot looks way too cool. As Morgan would say, Good times for sure!! Super cute pics. You can see how cold the water was on the girls faces. Thanks for the invite. Talk soon.

Amanda said...

ROFL - the girls' little tummy muscles are flexing b/c of the cold. I did hear that the water had dropped due to an upwelling or something - bottom cold water came up and inland! Glad you made it and had fun! You will just have to use that pic post as a LO - print it up girl! One down and million and one more to go - LOL!

S Huiz said...

Glad you had fun- I always think it is too much work to go to the state park with 3 kids and all of our stuff- I am impressed you pulled it off!!!! Have a great few weeks- will be checking in through the blog from NC.

Susie said...

Hey it was a great time.....Elliot did well and it fun to catch up and meet Sharon, we will have to do it again sometime soon....