July 2, 2007

Some layouts I've finished...

wooo hoooo! I finished something, I've kinda felt in a slump lately, but today it cracked and I can scrap again! I finished two of these tonight during my "Fishing" time (my equivilant of all of Matt's time away, holed up in my bedroom with the door closed), don't worry I didn't leave him with to much, the older kids were watching a movie and Elliot was close to bed, and I finished one this weekend after much scrapping time with it, I tried scrapping the "Dreams" one at least four times and didn't like any of them, still not sure about this one, but it will have to do until I get the urge to try again!




Journaling reads: Despite this face that sometimes feels so permenant, you truly do smile a lot. Your smile in turn always gives me a smile! Even when I'm crabby, you manage to make me smile! No matter how hard things get with you sometimes I love you so much and appreciate the smiles you give! I am so sad that this stage will someday pass and you won’t be as quick to just love me, I cherish the moments when you need me, as overwhelming as it is sometimes!

All credits for these layouts can be found at my gallery here: click



Forgive me if I take a little break from blogging soon, I feel like this blog is getting mundane and am not really sure where I want to go with it... maybe I will just stick with it the way it is for now and not take a break at all and one day you will just notice a "change", who knows! So indecisive, aren't I?

Have a great Tuesday! We are headed to the bakery in the morning, then Elliot and I get a little break from the kids while they attend Red Rover at our church (kinda an extension of VBS, twice a week for 2 1/2 hours), maybe we will go for a good walk if the weather holds out! As hungry as I've been I need to find some kind of excercise I can do (and running is out due to ankle pains)... biking might be good too!

All right, off now... got. to. sleep!

2 comments:

Nina_VK said...

Look at you go. I wish I had more time to scrap! We have been so busy lately, which is good too, but I miss scrapping. Your LO's turned out beautiful!! I really like the first one....they look so precious sitting there by the water!
Have a great holiday!!

S Huiz said...

Don't stop blogging- it is only mundane to you!!! :-) Enjoyed our outing to the bakery. Have a good couple of days- talk to you soon.