July 23, 2007

Some of my favorite things...

Just a random mix of some things I really like right now...









Bella Band (Thanks for the idea Katie!!!!)...


...especially on Monday and Tuesdays, 2 meals with two sides each for $12.99 and kids meals are $2 each, and since Elliot eats a full kids meal himself (although Bailey barely touches hers), this is a GREAT deal for us, the 5 of us ate for about $26, that included a drink for Matt and the tip! Can't get groceries for that!!!!!!

Sorry, some of these pics are terrible, but it's what I could find on-line... I realize these are just things and things don't bring us happiness, these are just some things I like!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seriously crack me up...saw the sign for Logan's today while at Meijer's. Haven't seen Traveler. What channel is that on? I will say just when you think you're done blogging for the night, you surprise us with very FUNNY and random things. Gives me stuff to think and laugh about. Now I want a pizza too!!

S Huiz said...

I saw that sign hanging outside of Logan's on a trip to Target= I mentally calculated how cheap it would be for my family to eat there. Sadie doesn't eat, so we would get out of there for under 20 bucks! You can't beat that! Where is Wild Buffalo Wings? I had never heard of it until one of your recent posts. And I am embarrassed to say, I have never tried a Mr. Clean eraser. Lisa swears by them. I need to get one. Thanks for getting me hungry at 10:00 pm. Now I am off to raid the fridge!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help with the Bella Band - love it! It was fun to see you Friday night and sip our NA drinks, always a great time.