July 31, 2007

For those that didn't receive my e-mail...

Copied directly from e-mail...
It is with great sadness that I share this, my heart and my eyes hurt right now, not sure when it will get better. I wish I could talk to you in person, but I know that I couldn't handle that right now, so please forgive me for the method of passing this along and if I don't answer the phone (if you are one that might call). This afternoon I lost the baby. I was only 2 days away from 12 weeks, almost second trimester, yet after talking to the dr I think the baby passed away a few weeks ago. I'm not sure what God's purpose has been in all of this, right now I'm just doing my best to trust him with my sorrow and grief and my future. We haven't told the kids yet, we will be doing that tonight yet, just aren't sure how. So anyway, sorry for such a depressing e-mail, this is just so much easier than telling anyone in person right now.

I appreciate your prayers through all of this and in the future.

Update: We told the kids... Bailey said "Well, I won't have a brother and sister now" (we were convinced it was a sister) and went outside to play while Landon was more visibly affected and upset by everything.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ohhhh. I am so sorry Lynette. It is so hard to see God's plan in this for sure. I am praying for you and Matt and the kids - such a hard thing to understand.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Nina_VK said...

Sending lots of prayers your way Girl!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Stay strong in your faith right now. His plan will be revealed in due time. I love you as my friend and sister in Christ so don't hesitate to call. I'll try not to call you(bad at that)until your ready. Go give the 3 children God has given you a big hug. God bless your family and give Matt our sorry's too.