July 28, 2007

Pics to share

2 in one day, but I have some pics to share...





He loves his dog... and his dog loves him. Elliot's official first word (besides mama and dada of course) is "Dexter". Truly, the kids says it all the time. He throws himself on the dog and the dog just lays there, really we couldn't ask for a better dog with our kids, he is very patient and gentle, Elliot was even pulling his fur on his feet and the dog would flinch so we knew it bothered him but he never got up or anything (I did stop him soon after he started so he didn't torture the dog to much). Sometimes I can't stand the dog, but I see how good our kids do with him and I can't imagine life without him!

So yeah... that's my post for this evening... be back tomorow evening (Matt will be fishing again so I will have free time after bedtime), hopefully with zoo pics! Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

What a cute LO! Thanks for all the posts too- you are helping me pass the time during my "down" time of vacation! Mom is feeding all the kids breakfast, so here I sit with free time on my hands. Keep em' coming!

Nina_VK said...

What cute pics of Elliot!! Too cute! I love those pics of him playing with Dexter. ADORABLE!! What a great dog!