July 6, 2007

Happenings...

Last night Matt was working on a side job so I took the kids swimming to tire them out! It was a good time for all of us! (Did I already say this yesterday, sorry if I did) On the way home I stopped and got some skittles (Yes, boring detail, but read on...), they had a carnival flavor bag, yummy stuff... flavors include Cotton Candy, Candy Apple, Bubble Gum (my reflexes won't let me swallow anything like gum though, so this one is difficult for me), licorice, and green apple slushie! Soooo good!

Today I had to have Charter come fix a phone line at my house, literally it was Larry the cable guy that came... truly his name was Larry! Funny, ok, maybe not! I don't know if anyone has Charter phone service or not, but I so would not recommend it, I have had nothing but problems for the past 2 months that I've had it... so ready to switch back, but we have this price deal thing, have to look into that more I guess! They tried to convince me that they weren't having many problems at all... funny, not what I heard!

Then after lunch today (which I might add was soup b/c that's all we had in the house, not a great soup day at almost 90 degrees) I went into work while EJ watched my kiddo's! It actually felt kinda good to get away from the kiddos for a bit and into an adult world. I have to say that I love staying home, but the few chances I get to work are wonderful. Summer is definately more difficult with three kids home, trying to find someone to watch all of them, but EJ is great for that, she is so helpful, I truly appreciate it so much!

After work I stopped at the grocery store to get some veggies to go with our salmon dinner, Dimitri and Angela came over and after dinner Matt took the boys (-Elliot) fishing for Salmon. Supposedly they are biting just great right now, we'll see when he get's home I guess!I rode bikes with the kids to the park (Angela, Bailey and Elliot), and happened to see someone we knew from church, so I was able to talk to an adult for a while (makes a trip to the park that much better). Now the girls are watching a movie and Elliot is slowly screaming himself to sleep, not sure what his problem is, really there is nothing I can do for him though, I've tried, trust me!

Here are a few layouts I've been working on...


I fixed the journaling on this one, it was to "fat" for me... it reads: This is one sweet relationship. I just love watching the two of you together. You truly love to be with daddy even if you are a mommy’s boy! Your daddy knows how to make you giggle even when you are crabby! He loves to snuggle and kiss your neck and tummy, sometimes leaving a nice little rash from his scruffy beard, but you never seem to mind, you couild go on forever! I just love your expression in this picture, it just shows all your excitement and your daddy’s love for you! I so wish I could keep you this small forever dear child, but alas, we all know that you will someday grow up, so instead we will just truly cherish these moments while we have them.

Credits for both layouts can be seen here

Have a great weeknd whatever you may be doing!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Yummy!!!! Those skittle flavors sound delicious- I have never even seen that mix. Funny you mention salmon- a friend of Ryan's just dropped off 3 huge bags of salmon for us that was caught at a fishing tournament today that he monitored. So, I need some advice. We stuck 2 bags in the freezer, but the other I stuck in the fridge. Will it be okay to eat on Sunday? or should I freeze it until then? We are going to grill it on Sunday evening. I know you are the salmon queen and the best one to ask! :-) Sounds like you had a great day! Talk soon. (Email me about the salmon if you don't mind- thanks)