July 11, 2007

Short 'n Sweet!

Be careful what you wish for, because you just may get it! It has been SO hot the last few days (as if you didn't know that...), we've been miserable! Pretty much staying inside in the air conditioning, and then today we wake up and it's FREEZING! Cold I tell ya! Landon had football camp this morning and he actually wore a sweatshirt! (Til he had to take it off to play a game of shirts against skins)

Matt is actually going to be home tonight, it feels like it's been so long since we've had him home at night, so we are excited for that. Trying to decide what I will do... run errands (w/o kids, not sure how to do that anymore) or "fish" (which Maddie informed me with a great big smile that she knows what that means...too funny)! For those who didn't figure that out, it's just me doing whatever I want to do... alone! More than likely tonight scrapping or doing my Beth Moore book!

Last night I slept SOOOOO incredibly good... my dr gave me a Rx for Ambien yesterday at my appt and I can't even tell you how much it helped. I did feel a little dilerious the couple of times I got woken up, but it wasn't that bad and I got about 9 hours of sleep! Everything is good with baby... I'm to early to hear a hearbeat yet so I had another ultrasound and was able to see baby and heartbeat so I know everything is ok! I feel like I'm getting so big so fast this time. I'll admist I'm really quick to wear my Mossimo sweatshorts so until I put on a pair of button up capri's I didn't really notice the difference, but they are definately getting tight! I may try to find some other shorts or capri's tonight, something I can wear for a while!

Enjoy your day and this cold cold weather!
Lynette

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

How exciting that you got to have an ultrasound and know that little bambino is safe and healthy in there!!!!! I can't wait to watch you grow in your pregnancy. I can live vicariously through you since I am done. :-) Glad you got some good sleep. Have fun "fishing" while Matt is home tonight! We can hit the bakery any day next week as far as I know. I'll call you. Sorry no more calls on your house yet- it'll happen in time. God wouldn't bless you with a new babe just to have him/her sleep in the garage. :-)

Amanda said...

Glad you got something to help you sleep and also that the ultrasound looked good! If you are fishing tonight and want to scrap with gals you are more than welcome to come over to my house - a little get together with some gals from my neighborhood - always good scrapping tips traded and conversation! 8:00 or after is the time we do just so kiddos have a chance to get to bed!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear all is well with baby #4. That has an awesome ring to it huh! I got so big so fast with Morgan they thought I was pregnant with twins until the ultrasound. Could you imagine 2 of Morgan.lol glad you got some sleep and have fun having "fishing" time too. Can't wait to see your layouts if you do some.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got some much needed sleep- such relief! I, too, am looking forward to another Bell baby around ;) And next time you're out fishing and want to make a stop at Starbucks let me know! I'll meet you there ;)The girls did awesome last night-love that! Makes my night much nicer too! lol.