July 19, 2007

Just found this and thought it was kinda cool!
You Are A Gold Girl

You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.
You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!

Mine was pretty dead on!

Yesterday morning we met Sarah & Kristen at the bakery and then headed to the park for a bit til the little guy got tired. The afternoon is pretty much a blur to me (mostly because I was so tired). I kept trying to get motivated to go do something, specifically take the kids swimming, but just couldn't get the energy... until Sarah called and invited us to go with her and some friends, so off we went! On the way home from swimming we stopped and picked up some burger king for the kids and hurried home to eat and get them ready to go fishing with Matt. They left around 5:45, leaving just Elliot and I to enjoy each other's company. That didn't last long though, with such short naps for little man today he was tired by 7, so bottle and bed for him. I was still exhausted for some reason and I was in bed by... 7:30! I actually fell asleep by 8, but woke up at 9, I was worried I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore so I got up, played on the computer for a bit and decided my head hurt to bad to be u, so back to bed I went til 7 this morning. I think I should have enough sleep now (for today at least)!

Today I'm taking the kids to Red Rover at church then I'm off to work for a little bit, then I get to... CLEAN! The kids both have friends spending the night tomorow night, so I need to at least pick up and I wanted to deep clean another room today, not sure which one though (easy one or hard one????). I think tonight we are either going to take the kids swimming or go car shopping again, I saw a commercial for some deals so I kinda want to check that out!

Yesterday I saw two people stop and get the flyers for our house, now they just need to call on it! I am thinking we will try to have an open house next weekend sometime... any suggestions on a good time for one (good time for a busy one)? I really don't want to waste my time cleaning or sitting here!

Oh, yeah... and remember my Swanee River issues with the neighbor, well good news... (much sarcasm implied) he upgraded the keyboard to not only a bigger model, but a MUCH louder model! Oh goodie! He has expanced his playlist, but seriously I DON'T CARE! Yes, I may sound crabby right now, but that's because he was playing when I went to bed last night and again, by 8:00 this morning he was playing! I am all about finding a passion, even if it is later in life, but let's not annoy EVERYONE with that passion! So, on that "good" note, I leave you!

4 comments:

Nina_VK said...

Sounds like you were busy yesterday! Sounds like a lot of fun though! So cool!
So I tried that blog thing and I was a "Blue girl." Which reads...
Relationships and feelings are the most important things to you.
You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.
If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.
You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.
Funny how dead on thos things are.

Anyway, hope you have a great day and with the house!

Anonymous said...

Do you know what a lazy day is? Sounds like you had fun though. I too am a gold girl. Thought about fibbing a little but couldn't(whole right from wrong thing). Anyways, have fun car shopping. What are you guys looking for, van or suv type? Good luck on the open house. Hopefully the Swanee river guy is on vacation when you do.

S Huiz said...

Haha Your Swanee River comments always crack me up. Sounds like you got a good night sleep= that is always nice. Feel like a million bucks for at least a day! I would have an open house on a Sat. morning from 10-12 or an afternoon one from 12-2. Are you going to run an ad in the paper? Good luck- I would normally offer to watch your kids while you had one, but we leave for NC on Wed. and will be home Aug. 5th. (I can't remember if I have told you that or not.) I'll be glad to help you when we return!
PS- I am DEFINITELY a gold girl. We took this survey at work, and most teachers are gold. Go figure!

Amanda said...

I was a blue girl! Good luck with Swanee river guy - yikes.