July 12, 2007

So, I'm out of title ideas...Thursday!

Last night I totally forgot that we already had plans... so we got together with our small group for ice cream sundae's and to visit. We kept our visit short and sweet b/c Elliot needed to get to sleep, but by the time we got home, got the kids in bed, Traveler was on and I was exhausted! I went to sleep w/o the Ambien last night (for fear of addiction), but I have to say that the night I used it was amazing. Actually the next day was amazing... it baffles me what a difference good sleep can make. I actually had energy the next day (yesterday) to do things... normal things! Soooo nice! I was still ok yet today to, dragging a little, but ok!

This morning I took Landon to his last day of football camp, he had such a great time and can't wait to put on the pads and start playing again! I can wait b/c it means that more than likely Matt and Landon will be gone three nights a week again and I'm not ready to loose my family like that again! (Not that they are lost... but you know what I mean) Then I dropped Bailey and Dimitri off at Red Rover at church, went home and gave Elliot a nap (for the first time this week, the little guy got a morning nap), picked up Landon from Football camp and then decided it was going to be Marios for lunch. (We havn't gotten groceries in like three weeks, which Matt is doing tonight). So we went and picked that up, picked up Bailey and Dimitri, brought lunch to Matt at work, home to eat lunch and then the kids played while Elliot napped.

For some reason Elliot has been waking up early from naps so he was awake by 2 (which could make for a LONG afternoon). Luckily Sarah called and said they were going to Timber Town wo we met them there, definately made time pass so much faster. The kids did great, turns out Dimitri knew Cobe from Soccer adn some other kids were there that they all seemed to know and play well with. After the park we came home, ate dinner (hmmmm... Mario's again), and then headed downtown to watch the street performers. It was a good time, the kids had fun and we even made a little stop at the Peanut Store for some candy! Super busy place on a Thursday night, that's for sure!

Tomorow I think we are going to a movie at Holland 7 (great deal, couldn't pass that up) and then in the afternoon both kids have friends coming over. We may head out to the beach in the evening to get some more pics of the kids! I think thier outfits will look better at the beach where the colors are better. The colors at the Fish and Game club were dull and dead, we'll see though! Sounds like it may be windy!

Here are some pics from the street performers... I actually dared to pull out my camera and snap some. (So not me, I don't like to draw attention to myself at all and I feel that the camera SCREAMS "Look at me"!)


Oops, the writing is kinda small so the first one says that those are yo-yo's... amazing how he didn't ever get them tangles the second This guy did lots of different stuff, he wanted Landon to help, but just like dad he refused! third this guy had us laughinghe was good. and here he was juggling fire. He tried to get Matt to volunteer... can you just imagine?????!!!!!????? and the bottom one The kids favorites were the breakdancers, they were great especially the little guy that did it!

And, some layouts I've recently finished...







And with that, I'm off to bed... Matt will be home soon with groceries I'm sure but he will have to deal without me! Enjoy your Friday and your weekend!

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

Too funny- we were posting at the same time and our paragraph about Timber Town is very similar!!! My kids' favorite performers last year were the breakdancers too! The boys loved them. (We haven't made it down there this year yet to see them.) Angela looks totally different in that picture than she did today- must be the hair down? She has on an adorable outfit- is that Old Navy too? (Or do I care too much about clothes????haha) It was fun meeting up today- so neat that Dimitri and Cobe already knew each other. See you tomorrow!

Nina_VK said...

Girl, your LO's are great!! Totally love them!!
We were gonna go downtown today too, but Kenton (Dino) was in Detroit all day today and the girls really missed him, so we stayed home. :) Great pics though! Eva was FREAKING out when we saw the clown...well he did spit water at her feet...LOL
Anyway, happy to hear you had a geat day!!
Have fun at the movies tomorrow!!
TTYL! :)

Amanda said...

Haven't made it to the street performers either yet - bummer! SOunds like a good couple of days for you! Have a great weekend!