July 30, 2007

So today we were invited to go swimming at our friends house with some girls and kiddo's! It was so nice out, hot actually, so the pool felt very refreshing! The kids had a good time and we had a good time chatting too! Unfortunately I had overbooked mostly Bailey this morning, she spent the night at a friends house last night and they didn't go to bed until 2:30 in the morning (imagine that attitude), I told her friend Morgan she would go to VBS with her too, so she had three things going on this morning, but we had made the pool plans almost two weeks ago, so we stuck with that. I think my memory is GONE, I also had a hair appt for this afternoon and didn't remember til about 6:30 tonight. I feel SOOOO bad, I've called but she hasn't returned my call yet, hopefully she isn't to upset with me. I seriously am not like this, not sure what's going on except that maybe this baby will be extremely smart since it's making me so incredibley dumb!

This afternoon Bailey and Elliot both took naps for over three hours, so landon and I played a few games together, got some laundry done and the kitchen cleaned up, vacumed and other miscellaneous stuff. I think I'm actually starting to feel better, human again! I had this right at 11 weeks with Elliot too, all of a sudden I wasn't sick anymore and I actually had energy and could do dishes and stuff! I never realize how much I can't do until I'm feeling better and am doing things again. I've been very lucky to have a mother-in-law that will come over and "steal" all my laundry and clean up my kitchen when I'm gone, it's helped a ton!

And now for some pictures (I know you've been waiting...):
Bailey actually dared to go on the slide... with a life jacket of course... the kid won't swim without something, even if I'm right next to her! Drives me NUTS!


Brecken was enjoying feeding Elliot lunch, and Elliot was enjoying it too!

Savannah, Landon & Bailey enjoying the pool!


Elliot enjoying his first popsicle ever... I think it gave him an icecream headache though... he started screaming part way through like he was in pain... either that or it was just way to cold for his little hands!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

sounds like a fun day! That doesn't sound like you at all to forget plans- has to be the pregnancy hormones! At least you have something to blame for 30 more weeks. :-) Cute pictures- Elliot looks a mess- just like Sadie with a popsicle.

Nina_VK said...

WoW, seems like I missed a lot! I haven't been your blog in a while it seems. Sounds like you guys had tons of fun over there!! And those pictures are super duper cute! Totally love the one of Elliot--he's such a cutie. :)