May 28, 2010

Accepting it!

After my post yesterday I have to say that I had a great day.  We laid low all day, left the blinds closed (I know, it was a beautiful day, but sometimes you have to forget that) and just hung out and rested.  It was just what I needed!  Unfortunately that rest may be what added up to my sleepless night once again.  Kind of frustrating as the previous two nights have been relatively good, but I will just be happy that I had two good nights. 

When I wake up at night I either turn to my bible or I turn to t.v.  God likes it a bit more when I do the prior.  Last night I turned to my bible and this is the verse that I got:
The Master, God, has given me a well-taught tongue, so I know how to encourage tired people.  He wakes me up in the morning, wakes me up, opens my ears to listen as one ready to take orders.  The Master, God, opened my ears and I didn't go back to sleep, didn't pull the covers back over my head.  I followed orders.
Accpeting that He does this so that I spend more time with him isn't easy, but it's worth it!  It's always encouraging, even if it is 2:00 in the morning!

Another "after the post" thing I did was add a few (9) dates to the Ekklesion site.  I don't necessarily need them all filled, but any days that were open I did add, on a few of the dates we have baseball games at 6:00 (arrive at 5:15) which is why I didn't add them originally so we may not be here for delivery every night, but arrangements will be made for those evenings.  I just realized that it's one less thing that I have to put energy into, freeing me up to have energy to do other important things.  I do have some freezer meals that I have been given (Thank you) to fill in on a few dates if need be, or weekends!  I'm always amazed at your generosity! 

Continued prayers for energy would be much appreciated and that the following treatments go as well as the first (next treatment is Tuesday).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynette, any energy you have should go to your health and your family, so please keep seeking help. If you need something specific, please feel free to call me! 4 more days of school and then I'm free! Well, as free as a mother of three boys can be! :) Micah would love to play with Elliot sometime, he was mad at me that I didn't bring him when I brought the meal! Maybe he can come swim with us sometime. And I would love to spend time with a baby girl sometime too! Tina