April 29, 2007

We had a pretty good weekend. Elliot was gone for a few hours on Saturday which was so productive! I kept waiting for him to wake up from a nap, but he wasn't even here! Between practices and taking landon to a party I got a lot of cleaning done, not necesarily stuff that you can walk into the house and see that I did anything, but stuff that had to be done! It was so nice to have a break from Elliot, love him sooo much, but freedome was kinda nice for just a little while too! Then Matt went fishing Saturday night, finally got to go out with his downriggers, he came home with nothing though, I'm sure he will be out again soon though! I watched Kari's kids so they could go for dinner. It was fun to have both babies, they were funny together! I don't think I could ever be a mother of twins full time though!


The kids loved playing Peek-a-Boo!

Today we went to church this morning, which was good. I really enjoyed the sermon, we are doing a series on questions you ask about the bible and today he was answering questions about evolution. It gave a little insight into the things you just can't explain. It was interesting to me to hear that the hebrew language has only 7 thousand words, compared to 200,000 in the english language, and how that effects how the bible is translated, because many words in the hebrew language have multiple meanings. After church we went out for lunch and then the kids played outside for a bit, we tried to go for a bike ride, but Elliot didn't think that was all that much fun! He screamed the whole time, so we just went around a very small block by our house. We went for a walk instead (Landon and Bailey rode bikes), we'll have to try the bike thing again when he is in a better mood. After our walk, he went down for a nap so we played baseball with the kids, I'm amazed at how good Bailey is getting, the girl has quite an arm, I was suprised by her throw the first time, I expected to pick the ball up off the ground, but no it came right at me with force even! The kids have this game of playing on the trampoline while Matt throws the football to them (from the ground), so I climbed on the trampoline with them and caught the ball too, and let me just say WOW! I got such a workout, my legs hurt, I definatley got my heart rate up for 30 minutes (probably higher than it should be) and I was actually sweating (I don't sweat very much). It was fun, the kids had a good time and commented later on how much fun it was! So yeah, that was our weekend, tomorow I get to go to the zoo with Bailey's class, hopefully the rain holds off!

Here are a few layouts that I did this weekend...


2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Sounds like a fun family day! You gotta love those. Have a good week and maybe I'll finally see you next week at BSF! :-)

Amanda said...

Love those LO's as usual!!! Sounds like you had a great weekend!