April 11, 2007

New Stuff...

So excited, I FINALLY got an external hard drive... I went to install Nero on my computer today so that I could back up my digital scrap files to DVD instead of CD (wouldn't want to loose all that...) and there wasn't space on my computer for the program. So after a little research I found one at Circuit City that looked pretty decent! 250G Western Digital, on sale for just $79.99 (that is IF i remember to mail in the rebate, gotta do that tomorow) So, as I type I'm copying EVERYTHING over to the ehd, which is going to take FOREVER!



I have a new layout to share too... I shared this pic earlier, but wanted to scrap it...
Credits can be seen here!

And a story to share too, about how incredibly dumb I can be! Bailey goes to school two days/week and every other Wednesday, Landon had the same schedule as her, three years ago, never had a problem. Well, this morning I dropped the kids off at school, Bailey get's on a bus at Landon's school and takes that to her school and drove off as she was climbing on the bus, off to Wal-Mart (a store I normally absolutely HATE, but have discovered that if you go at 8:30 in the morning it really isn't all that terrible, it's as good as Wal-Mart can be I guess). So I'm in line waiting to return something when my phone rings, I don't recognize the number, but answer anyway... good thing! It's Bailey's school, it wasn't her day to go to school, so she was waiting in the office for me to come and get her! At this point I'm near tears, I don't mess up like this, I've lost some of my organizational skills (as far as scheduling and keeping track of papers etc) in the past few years (a little goes with the addition of each child), but this is a pretty big mess up. I called Matt and luckily he was able to go get her quick. Luckily when she got home she was smiling, in the past something like this probably would have upset her pretty bad, but she has grown up so much this year. I guess there was another little boy in the office that did the same thing, and I know it's not the first time someone has done it, but still! Oh well, live and learn I guess, I will check the calendar closer next time!

Well, have a great day, there is nothing exciting going on in my life right now, no great pics to share or anything, sorry!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

COngrats on the new hardrive!!! I think that is the deal I saw for that hardrive - super deal!!! You will love it! Is it the MyBook WD? The thing I love about mine is that if goes on and off automatically when I turn off my computer. My last WD did not do that. Love that LO girl! You are so dang good! Don't feel bad about having Bailey at school on a day she was not supposed to be there - ugh - those schedules can be so difficult and I am sure that I will be messing up like that too in the near future!!!

Mary said...

Bailey is a tough little girl. She probably enjoyed watching her mommy squirm......