April 20, 2007

Finally...

spring has officially arrived, hopefully for good this time! The last few days have been absolutely gorgeous! In face, I've walked a few times and got burnt both times, my cheeks and arms HURT today! (Note to self: SUNSCREEN) We had lots of time outside today, in fact I didn't watch tv and was only on the computer to quick check e-mail a few times! I did some major cleaning/de-cluttering this morning, I seem to be WAY more productive in the mornings, night comes and I'm done! Tomorow morning I'm going to walk again, then I have to return a skirt to Gap (exchange) and head to Michaels to get some ModPodge for a project I'm working on... pictures to come at a later date (if it even works out) I have a pic to share that I absolutely love... Elliot LOVES kisses from Matt (and me too, but mostly Matt), he will sit calmly and let him kiss him forever!


And a video of Elliot loveing his swing... warning: may cause motion sickness!

4 comments:

bethmaat said...

yay, i found your blog!! you are really rocking the digi world with all your cute layouts!! way to go girl :) very cute video and i love his lil laugh.....adorable :)

Amanda said...

Oh - I love the videos - do you have a dvd recording video cam??? Isn't this weather great?!! Love it!

Mary said...

Video is absolutely precious. I love his giggle.....The picture of Elliot loving/kissing Matt is so adorable.......

Anonymous said...

Your video of Eli is so adorable! I love his shreek/giggle. Too cute. You are really good at this- I love looking at your pics! Have a great Saturday night- soooo nice out!