April 13, 2007

Actions...

A few months ago I didn't have a clue what an action was... slowly I've taught myself how to use them and what they are for, and now I LOVE them! I want more! I REALLY REALLY REALLY want these, REALLY want them, hopefully for my birthday or something like that! Not cheap, but I have heard that they are GREAT, and well worth it. My only fear is that the pictures have to be great to begin with, and I'm by no means a GREAT photographer! So anway, this is one pic I altered with a few actions... acid wash and white balance...



Isn't that cool?




So, tonight we went out for dinner to Fridays! Yummy, I love thier Sesame Jack Chicken Strips, the only problem was that they didn't give me enough sauce, normally 1 1/2 sauces is enough for the order, and my order wasn't any bigger than last time, but 2 cups didn't even get me through all the chicken, the sauce is great, if you've never tried it, I HIGHLY recommend it! Elliot sat in a high chair for the first time out for dinner and it seemed to work quite well, he liked to look around at everyone and everything! (Nosy little guy)

Then off to Dicks to look at fishing stuff and t-ball/baseball stuff! We had a bunch of stuff in hand, but walked out with nothing, I think we can find it cheaper at MC Sports or Target. They both need helmets this year, I'm petrified of lice because of recent happenings a few people I know have had with thier kids, so therefore, my kids are NOT going to share a helmet! Don't want any of those buggies roaming around my house! Then on the way out we were watching a little girl climb the rock wall and we talked Landon into it, it was only $2 so we figured if he couldn't do it no big deal... but look what he did!

The above pics were taken with my phone so they aren't great, but you get the idea!

So yeah, nothing huge going on this weekend, I wasn't supposed to be able to get around at this point, so we didn't plan a whole lot, Matt will go work on his boat I'm sure at some point to get ready for salmon fishing, Bailey is having a friend over in the morning, church on Sunday, maybe we will make it down to visit my grandpa (we haven't been in a month or two, and we really need to go see him)! So, hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a pretty nice and relaxing weekend! Good job for Landon climbing the wall! Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Good job Landon!!!!!!!!! Elliot looks so cute, we'll have to get our highchair up soon.

Love,

Grandma Bell

Mary said...

Landon, wait until D hears that you climbed the wall! I'm proud of you. Of course Elliot looks darling!!!! I love you all...