April 7, 2007

He has risen!

Happy Easter... a little early! Wishing everyone a great day with family and friends, may you rejoice in our saviors ressurection!


We did an easter egg hunt at church this afternoon, the kids had a great time, I will share pics tomorow! Then my parents took us out for dinner for Matt's birthday. They got back from Florida late last night, the kids were so happy to see each other! They are all sooooo tan... Here is a pic of Dimitri and Angela, braids and all...
Regarding a previous post about being on time... that was not directed at anyone in particular, just something that bothers me, and I can be late sometimes too, I know it happens, it's just one of the things that bother me. One other thing... that I KNOW I am to often guilty of is exageration! A random example is... "We waited at the stop light for 10 minutes". No, it isn't a big deal, but when everything is exagerated, it becomes very hard to believe anything. This is something that I am working very hard on NOT doing! Sadly though it is to natural and I catch myself doing it quite a bit! I guess I keep going back to Matthew 5:37, I want others to believe what I say. I know that it normally isn't anything important that is exagerated, but when it filters into our lives so much and often, it filters into the important things, that is when the problem begins in my opinion. So anyway... just what you wanted, another one of the things that irritate me, again, not directed at any one person, most specifically it's about myself!
So anyway, I'm sure I will be back with sweet easter pics tomorow... enjoy your day!

No comments: