April 25, 2007

Pics and Layouts

Today isn't so spring like... I'm sitting here freezing, with the window open...just cuz I forgot to close it this morning and I love to sleep with it open! (So, yeah, close the window right??!!) This morning I helped out at the book fair at the kids school for a few hours, Bailey and Elliot stayed home with a friend, now they are both sleeping/watching a movie! I just wanted to share a few pics and layouts quick...

Bailey got to go for her first ride on the new bike (and Matt too)! She absolutely loves it... this morning she said to me, "Mom, I really like my hair short like this...but I love my bike more!" Not sure what one has to do with the other, but then again, I'm not 5 years old anymore!




Next are pics of the entryway, I told you I would share so you could see what the colors look like! I love the colors and if we weren't trying to move soon I would definately want to paint more rooms like this!


And, Matt also tore into the bathroom last night, there are cupboards sitting around our house right now, I was going to post pics, but I will just wait until it's all done! (Hopefully sooner than later!)

And some pics of Elliot, he so badly wants to crawl! He likes to do "Push Ups", where it's just his hands and toes on the ground, and he get's on all fours and rocks, so I'm sure it won't be to long now, and I dread it, I like that he stays in one place personally!
In this one it looks like he's trying to swim (I think at least)...





And a few layouts to share... credits can be seen in my gallery at DST (link on right)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my - the little Elliot pictures are AWESOME! I love the borders you used - I don't know how you do it! The entry way looks great - it is so nice to "freshen" things up!!!

bethmaat said...

adorable layouts and pics.

Nina_VK said...

LOVE those lo's!! You amaze me!! I can't believe you just started not to long ago!! Great work girl!