April 3, 2007

So... yesterday was quite busy, but I truly think it's easier to have more kids here than just my own sometimes. There were 7 kids here for a few hours (3 were my own, but still), my house just isn't that big and in the morning it was raining... but they all found somthing to do, then in the afternoon it got nicer, the sun came out and it warmed up, so outside we all went! They took turns jumping on the trampoline (boys then girls) and we played hide and seek, all while Elliot slept. I can definately relax a little more when they all leave, but all in all it wasn't bad!
Here is a picture of the girls after doing thier makeover and fashion show...
Doesn't thier makeup look GREAT???!!!???

So, I have a layout to share too... a fun close up picture of Bailey and I... I love close ups, not exactly sure why, they don't always turn out that great, but I think they are still fun!



Credits can be found here.

On the agenda for today: I have to go to work for a while this morning, I'm hoping to find someone to watch the kids, specifically Elliot, it's so hard to work with him. Then home for the afternoon so Elliot can sleep, dinner is in the crockpot, roast, and then just a family night at home. I leave you with some goofy pictures of the kids... enjoy your Wednesday!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Look at those cute girls all primped up! Love it! Have a great day!