April 26, 2007

Edited...

Yes, so I had this whole post typed out this morning, but didn't post it yet, I was going to finish it tonight, and after re-reading it I deleted it. It was filled with negativity, it was a BAD morning! So, I got a little cleaning done this morning, not that you could tell anymore, then I was at Landon's school by 3:30 to hang artwork on the walls for the kids art show tonight, done there by 4:50, picked up Elliot at EJ's, then home to fix dinner that Matt started (but added to much water to the pan, so it needed some repairs, but we got it done). Eat dinner quickly, then off to the art show, buzz through there, then off to Bailey's t-ball practice, only to wait and wait and no one is there, so I run home quickly and guess what there is a message that practice was cancelled, so Matt practiced with her for a bit, then it was Landon's turn to practice at 7:00, supposed to be practicing until 8, but thunder and lightning and pouring rain cut that short, so they were home by 7:45. And now I am here in my jammies, listening to thunder and watching Ugly Betty, and then Grays and then October Road...have I ever said that I LOVE Thursdays? Tomorow Bailey has a friend coming over and Angela is coming over too, so it will be a busy day again here, with nothing accomplished I'm sure, and if I do get something done, you won't be able to tell by night time. I need to remember to go to Target to get a price adjustment on the new carseat that I got for Elliot last week, it's $20 off this week, that's a lot of money! Enjoy your Friday/weekend!

Oh yeah, one more thing, I love comments, if you reading this, let me know, show yourself!

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

I'm reading it! :-) I loved your giggly boy in your last post- what a honey! Isn't it funny how noone but yourself can tell if you have cleaned or not? Just makes me less stressed when I have a messy house- seems like nobody notices that either. You are like me- feels like you never bothered b/c with 3 kids, it doesn't last long. Anyway, sounds like you ran around a lot today. Our baseball practice was canceled due to rain as well. I finally updated my blog tonight so check it out. :-) I have to do Children's program this Monday since I couldn't go last, so it will still be awhile until I see you. Take care until then. Have a great weekend!

Nina_VK said...

Holy Busy, Batman!! It's pretty crazy around hear too.Although not as crazy as yor days I'm sure. I only have 2 kids under two.

I love Thursdays too! I love ugly betty and Gray's. I have yet to catch October road. I have heard a lot of people like that.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I peep in to see what you're up to, so I'm reading them! I changed my clothes at work and flew home only to find t-ball was cancelled too. :) I know what you mean about the cleaning! It's such a process. See you Saturday at noon- it's supposed to be really nice out!

Mindy-Mae said...

Ok so I LOVE reading your blog. And I LOVE Thursday TV as well. Ok so back to your blog. I have no idea how you keep it all straight. I have a headache just thinking about your schedule, LOL !!