April 3, 2007

So yesterday was a kinda boring day, I had an appointment in the morning so the kids went to work for/with Matt, they made a little money doing random things around the office, which they actually liked. I took Elliot with me to my appt, never fun, but what else do you do when all of the family is gone or at work? Then we walked in the afternoon, it was windy, but once we were out of the wind and the sun came out it warmed up quick! I was hot by the time we got home! Elliot fought off sleep the rest of the afternoon so that was a ton of fun (read with lot's of sarcasm)! Then for dinner we had some friends over that we haven't seen in quite a while and we ordered my favorite pizza and salsa (gotta have the salsa, ON the pizza), soooo incredibly yummy! Today I am watching some friends of the kids, Landon has one friend over and Bailey will have three by the time the day is over! Busy busy busy! Oh well, sometimes having friends over makes the day go so much better!

I also have a layout to share! An old pic of myself...

Credits can be seen here

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh - I never knew you had a blog!!! Glad I found it - I am going to be adding it to mine!!! Sounds like a busy day you have!