April 21, 2007

I {heart} spring...

Don't you? Isn't the weather just the best right now? The windows are open, fresh air is flowing throughout! It's the best! It makes me want to take pictures, of dumb things, but I love outside, sunny day pictures! I took Elliot out in the front yard today and put his feet in the grass to see what he would think, and he didn't seem to mind, so we sat in the yard for a little while, he loved to watch the cars go by and try to pick the grass (only succeeding once luckily)! I will try to post pics tomorow!

We went out for dinner tonight, to Mongolian Barbecue, soooo yummy! I could have created so many more bowls/creations, but my stomach wouldn't allow it! I will definately be craving that again soon!

Yesterday we watched my brother and sister, we grilled hamburgers on the grill, then we built a fire, Matt and I sat by the fire while the kids all played (with the neighbor kids too). We made s'mores for the entire neighborhood it seemed (which was fine, just took forever with only one roasting stick). Then the kids came in and watched a movie, look how the girls fell asleep, I thought it was so sweet I needed to capture the moment! I will leave you with the picture, have a great Sunday, I'll be back tomorow night with more pics I'm sure!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh my gosh! Angela actually looks sweet and innocent. The moment is one that definitely needed to be captured!!! Love it....