April 5, 2007

Busy Busy Busy...

No, not me, but the waterpark. Why didn't anyone tell me what a dumb idea going to a waterpark during spring break would be. Last time we went there it was just a random day, I think our schools were the only one out that day, so it wasn't busy at all! We could walk right up to a slide and go right down, absolutely NO waiting... there were plenty of towels and chairs to sit in, the kids could go down slides and play by themselves and I didn't worry all that much, because I could pretty much always see them...fast forward to today... Parking was minimal (first hint... go home), we waited in line to pay for 15 minutes at least, then I had to wait again for 15 minutes to get a locker (trying not to get crabby, I don't like crowds all that much). There were no tubes to be had anywhere, and the three slides that we knew about all required a slide to go down. Finally we found a four person tube, went down that slide w/o to much of a wait (the first time), then tried to get two double tubes so Matt and I could each take a child down one of the other slides, had to wait for quite a while and finally get a little more aggresive (don't worry, no fighting or anything like that, we just weren't going to stand around and wait for someone to drop one at our feet), we finally both got a tube, went down a slide adn then were going to go in the lazy/crazy river, well the lifeguard at the bottom of the one matt went down made him pass his tube on to someone waiting, didn't want to give it up, but great idea, that way everyone gets a turn. Anyway, long story shorter... slide lines were rediculous (considereing our lack of wait last time), lazy river was obnoxious, hot tub was to packed to even enter, no chairs to be found anywhere, table for lunch was hard to come by (we did find one though), they ran out of towels at one point (right when we were going to leave and needed them), the one slide that they had that you didn't need a tube for was SCARY, but I didn't know that til I was done going down it, it was completely dark (like can't see hand in front of face dark), I did not like it at all, which was fine as that was a LONG line too! Anyway, the kids had a great time, and I guess that is all that matters, I just need to get over it! (Sorry for blabbering on, i'm tired from such a long day)




So I have some pics to share, more later in layouts I'm sure!


OK, I just realized that when editing the pics I forgot to erase part of one, but I'm not feeling like fixing it right now, so just enjoy it the way it is and maybe later I will fix it, but really, do you really care... does anyone even read this... hmmmmmm?????

So, if anyone is reading this, wishing you all a great Easter, how wonderful is it to celebrate such a wonderful gift from our creator, can't imagine where we would be without the gift of eternal life and forgiveness! Praise the Lord!

No comments: