April 17, 2007

Just another day!

Today was an ok day. This morning I was seriously at the, end of my rope with Elliot and feeling like I was going to explode, but then he finally fell asleep! He was so tired, but just fighting it, I tried getting him up once just in case I wasn't reading him right, but he was so cranky there just wasn't any denying how tired he was, so back to bed, then crying for 45 minutes before he finally fell asleep. It just stresses me out! I went for a long walk with a friend (after stopping at the cafe for a cinnamon roll...hmmmmmm????), some cleaning and laundry (I've figured out that I have to do at least 2 loads a day just to keep up! How in the world do five people create 2 loads of laundry per day (FULL loads), well, let me tell you, it's because my dearst daughter puts clean clothes in with dirty clothes just because she doesn't want to put them away... how lovely is that?????? Matt came home for lunch, it's always nice to be able to talk to an adult, and he brought me Subway, so nice of him! My little sister came over to play with Bailey and to take a nap, the kids all took great naps/quiet time so that was so nice for me... it was rejuvinating, just quiet time when I should have been cleaning, but was on the computer instead... (I need to work on prioritizing better). Then we picked up my van which was being fixed, it feels so good to know that nothing is wrong with it, no tires are going to fall off or anything, I just HATE to spend all that money on something that I have nothing to show for! Tonight Landon had a roller skating party for school, and Matt was working on getting his boat ready so I took all three of my kids and a friend of Bailey's.

Here is Bailey (middle) and her friends Maddie and Morgan enjoying ice cream!


Landon (left) and three of his friends...



Elliot and his friend/cousin Mayci, aren't they sooo cute?!? Elliot loved to hold her hair!



So anyway, that's pretty much all, nothing deep or thoughtful today, just a boring day! And a layout to share... a double page, and I'm pretty sure I've already shared these pics, but now they look prettier don't they?????





1 comment:

Amanda said...

So sorry you had a long night Monday night/Tue. morning - those little stinkers can put us thru the ringer. I have woken up two mornings in a row to blow-outs - on Selah - she is over one now - come on. (I know Julie was knee deep in poop too recently!) Anyway - love the LO's saw them in the gallery yesterday and oh the roller rink - I worked there for 4 years - so fun - can't wait till my kiddos have parties there. We take them once a year on Thanksgiving - our family gets the whole place to ourselves!!! Great pics - have a good day!