April 1, 2007

I took the wrong child...

to the dr yesterday! After church this morning Bailey was complaining that her ear hurt. I kinda just brushed it off, but it didn't take long until she was crying about it. I know she can be a whiner sometimes, but I think you just know your child and know when something is really wrong, well I knew that something was really wrong, but didn't really want to take the trip to prime care. So I waited, tried distracting her with cartoons and games, but that didn't work, so off we went. I was pleasantly suprised at how quickly we were in and out of there, I think we were gone only about an hour total. We found out that she did indeed have an ear infection and the dr seemed to think that she had pink eye too, her eye was red at the time we were in there, but that may have been because she was crying. Oh well, the drops aren't going to hurt her and I would hate to have Elliot or Landon get it! We went to Meijers to get the Rx's, and wouldn't you know it, the pharmacy was closed. I wanted to get it at Meijers because a) they were close to where we were and b) antibiotics are free there. So, we are going to go first thing in the morning to get them. Right now she seems to be doing fine, I gave her Tylenol and she seemed to think that just the dr looking at it made it better because she hasn't complained since we got home!

I will be back tomorow with a layout to share! Sleep tight!

No comments: