March 19, 2008

Me again...

Does anyone know of a "free" nero type software (for dvd burning)? I NEED to burn some dvd's with pictures and stuff and while I could do it on cd's it would take me 100 cd's for a portion of my pictures. I'm running out of room on my hard drive so I need to do it soon, I have them all on my external hard drive too, but I like to have them at least 2 places so I can't delete them from my internal hard drive yet... does that make sense?

A few people have shown interest in donating money for my trip, while I hate to solicit money, I definatley appreciate any help I can get, i fyou are interested please email me your address so that I can send you a form... lynettebell@chartermi.net ! I hate asking for money so much that I have to stress that this is in no way me asking, I'm responding to those that offered up front!

No comments: