October 9, 2007

You girls are great...

I am lauging out loud litterally here! (and I litterally don't know how to spell that!) Thanks for the kind and funny comments!

(FYI I didn't know what a Leek was either til I went to the grocery store and asked the produce worker to help me... it was right in front of me!! :) and it's like a giant green onion, it has a definate onion smell and similar taste, if you read the reviews at all it says that some people substituted onions for the leeks!)

And Bailey & I may be heading to Chuck E Cheeses soon! I'm laughing just thinking about it, am I a CRUEL mom??????

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It may be a little cruel, but he said it was VERY effective. They just need to be lied to to make them realize how it feels. LOL - I too laughed at Sarah's comment - mainly b/c I thought they SAME exact thing as her - what the heck is a leek. Now I know - learn something every day, don't we?!

S Huiz said...

Haha Amanda's advice was great- let me know how it works. I'm sure with 3 kids I'll go through that stage at some point. Poor Bailey- you let her know I'll take her to Chuck E Cheese for real if her mama lies to her about it!!!!! :-)

S Huiz said...

It's Thursday- no post in 2 days???? :-)