October 17, 2007

Not going to work...

Sorry, I've tried to upload that video three times now and it just won't work, I will work extra hard tonight to get it up for Sadie's birthday though! :)

Last night was the first photo class, and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. We were walking around taking pics of stuff in the gallery for about an hour of the class and I'm just not a still life photo type person, I really love to take pics of the kids, we'll see though, if I can at least try to understand it should help!

This afternoon while listening to E cry himself to sleep I got a little crafty! There are a few things I like about actually using paper, glue and scissors, I like to be able to feel and touch and have a finished product in front of me, but there is one big thing I hate about these things too and that is the MESS! My hands are covered in glue and I"m sure I will be picking up tiny scraps of paper for a while! It was fun though... here is what I made...

Tonight at church we have this concert... should be fun, we've been listening to the cd's for a while and Landon really likes him! Then I'm meeting a friend for coffee!

Adios for now!

3 comments:

Nina_VK said...

What you didn't like taking pictures of the edge of frames. Bwah ha ha. LOL!! Julie CRACKED me UP with her photo of an edge. LOL!! That was the highlight of the whole class. Hopefully the next class will be much more fun!

I can't wait to see the picture of your craftyness. :)

TTYL!

S Huiz said...

Hope you enjoy your class more as time goes on.. you are already good at photography though! Blogger has been acting up for me as well with pictures- it has been taking me two times at least to post them. Frustrating!!! Enjoy the concert and time with a friend!

Amanda said...

Wow - look at your fun altered projects - super cute!!! Looks like a great concert. Your church always has neat things!