October 3, 2007

Success...

Lot's of successes acutally...

1. Shopping last night. I found a few shirts that will get me through for a while! Very excited about this I tell ya! My most exciting find was at New York & Company, I tried on a shirt and was all set to pay $29.95 for it, but it rang up for... $8.95! How great is that?????? Plus, because I used my card and it was Tuesday and it was the first tuesday of the month I got an extra 15% off!!!! What a deal huh?? I found some shirts at Limited too, unfortunately they rang up wrong and I'm owed $15, but talking to them on the phone was terrible and I'm half tempted to return everything! (Only half though b/c really where else am I going to find shirts????)
Sarah and I had a great time too, lot's of laughing for sure! Neither of us was in a huge hurry to get home, which was a good thing since Sarah was trying to drive and talk at the same time, which means no one get's anywhere fast!!

2. Babysitting. Today went great, for getting up at 6:30 (about 45 minutes earlier than normal) I actually had quite a bit of energy. The little boy I'm watching was perfect! Things went really well! He is coming back tomorow, so hopefully tomorow goes just as well!

Because I got up so early I had time to do by BSF this morning before he got here. What a way to start the day, it went so smooth and I had no problems with the questions, which isn't always the case when I wait until the day before we have to go. I hope to do the same tomorow!

I am planning on going to bed shortly though so I have some energy tomorow!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Haha Rag on my driving. See if I don't go 95 next time just to prove you wrong! :-) Glad babysitting went well- hope it wasn't too wild with my hooligans there. Brooks and Sadie were thrilled with their suckers- thanks! Brooks said you gave Cobe one but he ate it. Oh well- what Cobe doesn't know usually doesn't hurt him. I did my Bible study this morning too- it's amazing how much more you get out of it when you actually do it in quiet and a little bit each day like you are supposed to. Good concept- don't know why I always wait until Sunday afternoon to do the whole thing. Did the manager of Limited ever call back? Did you give her an earful?