October 26, 2007

Great day...

So Matt is doing ok, lot's of pain, but pain killers are wonderful little things! Now he just needs to get some sleep! That didn't come so easy last night. I ended up with a migraine too (definately a raw onion thing) so he was in charge of kiddies too. What a man! I did feel guilty, but what can I do, I can't open my eyes and all noises really hurt! He came home from work early and is trying to sleep, or at least rest right now!

OK, so on to the GOOD stuff... I was at Target this morning and the girl was stocking the candy shelves, but not just any candy, the GOOD candy. The Christmas candy. She was putting the Cherry Cordial kisses on the shelf and I asked if she had Candy cane ones... I spotted them, in a box, down the aisle, and I proceeded to grab 2 bags, I'm sure I'll be back soon for many many more though! I need to stock up this year so they last me a while! Oh how I love Candy Cane Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we are going to watch Meet the Robinsons tonight with the kids and have a low key night. I know matt and I are both exhausted. I'll let you know what I think of it!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Yes, please let me know what you think of that movie- I told my SIL to get it for my boys for Christmas. Glad your favorite candy is in season- I remember you saying how much you like those! See you tomorrow-I'll call you after lunch.