October 31, 2007

Trick Or Treat!

I LOVE this picture... it's from when we were watching Landon's costume parade... it shows so much truth!

Bailey is very proud that she can make it across this thing... not sure what to call it!

Bailey & her teacher
Elliot watching the costume parade at Bailey's school...

Bailey, Angela, Elliot, Dimitri & Landon
Elliot was WALKING! A LOT! I THINK WE MAY FINALLY HAVE FIGURED IT ALL OUT! Of course it was while I was trying to take a picture, so I think I may have figured out the benefit to not walking...

Bailey, Elliot & Landon
Right before we started to trick-or-treat it started to rain, we were going to go anyway as it was just a light rain (although we had a back up plan, sorry we didn't make it Sarah), but then the rain quit and we got a beautiful view. Look how the tops of the trees are just glowing!
Elliot didn't make it far before he fell asleep! He was wiped out from all the activities of the day and may just sleep in tomorow morning!
Hope you all had a wonderful halloween!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Bailey's costume turned out so good! The rainbow picture is awesome. Glad the rain held off for you- we missed you! Yay for Baby Elliot- we may just have to start calling him Big Boy Elliot now that he is walking. :-)

Nina_VK said...

Such cute pictures!!! I love that rainbow one! What a bummer that I missed a rainbow. Isa started walking a little bit too, like 8 steps!! Crazy how that just happens. She started doing it at Disney of all places. LOL
I hope you guys had a happy halloween!!!