October 17, 2007

Me again...

did you expect anyone else?

Concert was good. Really good! The type of music that I could sit in a restaraunt and listen to, but I will settle for in my car! It was fun, we didnt' get to stay for the whole thing, just the beginning and the end, I helped with Landon's class tonight and will be continuing to do so... now I just need to talk Matt into it too! Landon is pumped that he got an autograph too, although he was a little discouraged that he couldn't read what it said! :) I'm going to get him a t-shirt too!

I ordered pics of the kids today after playing around with some actions a bit more... here are the ones I ordered!



Yeah, and Elliot's pic is from a different day, obviously you can tell by the clothes! I picked up this great shirt/sweater combo from Steve & Barry's for only $10... that's total, both pieces, what a deal huh?





Twice in one day... now I probably won't be around for a while!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

WOW! You don't need a photo class!!!! The one of Elliot is adorable- what a honey! (I like the others as well, but had already seen them.) Glad you enjoyed some of the concert. Talk next week- we can get back to hanging out again. :-)

Mary said...

It's a given! I have the cutest grandkids on earth!!!! I am so blessed!!!