October 28, 2007

Nothing new, just a few pics...

We carved pumpkins tonight... or I should say "I" carved pumpkins tonight. The kids scraped them out and Matt helped a little with that, but the carving was my job this time. Normally, this is Matt's job, but I did it w/o to much trouble this year. This all makes me SOOOO thankful for the things Matt does every day for our family!


And, I worked on Baileys halloween costume for quite a while today and am happy with it so far... there will also be more "ice cream" on top of her head with a cherry on top too! (Thanks to the Family Fun magazine that I found at the dr's office for the great idea)


Hope all had a good weekend!

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

WOW! You make me tired just thinking of carving 3 pumpkins and making a costume all in one day!!!!! The costume looks adorable and so do the carved pumpkins!

Dancing said...

Oh we still have to carve our pumpkins. The costume is awesome and i love the carved pumpkins. :)

Nina_VK said...

Oh MY Word, that costume is sooooo adorable!! It really looks awesome!! Those pumpkin picutres look great too!
have a Happy Halloween!!! I will see you in class next week.
oh, speaking of class, can you e-mail me the instructors e-mail? I forgot my paper at home. If not no big deal.
TTYL :)

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness. Look at that CUTE costume! Love the pumpkins too!