October 20, 2007

Just a quick one...

Landon lost his last football game today. Those West Ottawa refs are difficult to say the least! Bummer that they lost and I will miss parts of football, but on the bright side I have my husband home nights now for a month or so (til b-ball starts at least!).

We headed to St Joe with Mary & my dad and a slew of kids right after the games were over (D had a soccer game too which I hear they won!!!), to fill up the dumpster yet again and to set up for the garage sale which we will be having next weekend. We had to get all the heavy lifting stuff done b/c Matt will be wearing a beautiful new accessory next weekend and won't be able to do as much (a cast). I think we got the majority done though, the boys were INCREDIBLE! Matt said he couldn't imagine doing everything we did without them. They made so many trips up the steps with frood from the freezer, boxes from storage and junk from the work room. They were GREAT!!!!!!

Tomorow is Cranes at some point, because football is on to ya know and we can't miss that!! :)

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Sorry L lost his last game- bummer! I know you are ready to have your family back though- I am ready to have my Saturdays back! Sounds like you did have some great help in St. Joe. Do you feel totally ready for the garage sale? What day is Matt's surgery? Poor guy!