October 25, 2007

Live from St Mary's...

Matt just headed back to surgery, could be a few hours til I see him again. I was able to meet the doctor and he seemed very nice, he said he would show me some x-rays when he comes out after surgery. He also said that if arthritis has set in to much they will not be able to fix it the way they thought and will do a temporary fix in that case. One thing I didn't think about that the doctor brought up was he won't be able to shovel snow. One thing I've always depended on him doing, now he can't. YUCK! I was half tempted to make him get up out of that bed and come back in the spring... but that would be selfish. So anyway, I'll update later, before anyone really probably even gets a chance to read this I'm sure!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

I don't think I knew you'd be at St. Mary's hospital. I guess I assumed you'd be in Holland. Guess you'll be asking for a new shovel for Christmas???? :-) Bummer! Hope all goes well.