October 4, 2007

Exhaustion has set in...

Today went really well again as far as babysitting goes, but I was exhausted! Worn out I tell ya! I had to go get a coffee before Landon's football scrimmage tonight and either that helped or just being outside helped, not sure which! Betty and Gray's is on tonight so I have to make it 'til 10, not sure I will though! I have tomorow off though so I can sleep in a little (as long as I convice my hubby that he has to get the kids ready for school...hmmmmmm???)

I think that I may head to Woodland again tomorow so that I can be reimbursed my $15 that I'm owed. Wonder if they'll throw in gas money too??? (Yeah right!!!!)

Hmmmmm, I started this post thinking I had more to say, but... I don't... so, here are two layouts! Oh, did I mention I got a guest spot this month (digiscrapping stuff) for Traci Reed???
Here are two of my layouts that I've done with her stuff so far...

Images should be clickable if you want/need to see credits at all!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah for a day off tomorrow and yeah for the guest spot on Traci's team!!! Love those LO's!