October 29, 2007

What a day...

I've had a really good day... I was asked (unsolicited I should add) to be on two different creative teams today! (Digi scrapping stuff in case you aren't following...) One I've been a guest for in the past and the other I don't know much about, but am so pumped! Matt thought I was a little wierd when I got one of the messages b/c I was so giddy!

BSF tonight was good again. Good in a painful way though, I have been so convicted regarding one issue in my life for the past few weeks and know that God is telling me I need to do something. I love to know that God is giving me clear direction, but sometimes it's hard to do what he wants. This is no exception. Hard not because it hurts necesarily, but because it's something that I'm just not good at. I have to trust that the Holy Spirit is working in me and will give me what I need.

Flu shots tomorow morning for Matt, Landon & I, then Bailey & Elliot are this weekend (two different doctors). Landon is excited, he likes to get shots... WIERD-O! (Love him dearly though!)

Just a quickie post, I had to share my good news, but I have another early morning tomorow so I need to get to bed soon!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

I hear you on the BSF- it has been such a great year and full of so many nudges in the right direction. I got so much out of lecture last night. I am definitely being led to change some of my ways, and I'm not good at it either. Congratulations on the creative teams!!!! I'm not a digi-scrapper, but I know from Amanda that it is a great honor to be chosen.

Amanda said...

OK - you can't say you got asked to be on teams and then not share with me what ones!!! Is one Amy Wolff??? Do tell girl - CONGRATS!

Ditto the BSF paragraph you wrote - wow - I am so torn on what to do on an issue too - yikes - I feel like God is telling me what to do and yet I sit here and hesitate doing it or what it might look like ot take the step I am told to. Also - thanks for sharing those candy cane kisses - NUMMY!!!

OK - have a great afternoon!