October 13, 2007

We have a winner...


This is a picture of a winner! They won thier game today... record 2 wins 3 losses! How great is that? They were sooooo pumped! I took over 200 pictures so I will definately share more soon! Oh, did I mention the score was 31-0! One boy had 3 touchdowns and another boy had 2! I love football though because it truly is a TEAM sport, not one person could do it by themselves! Sooooo fun! For some reason I was a little emotional today (cried multiple times) and I almost was tearing up at the game at one point... lame huh? Oh, and thanks to Grandma Bell, Rose, Grandpa Bell, Josh & Bobbie, Sarah, Cobe, Brooks & Sadie for coming to watch!

We are back from grandpas, we got a TON done in the 4 hours we were there. The 10 yard dumpster that we ordered is FULL so we can't even go back to finish tomorow, we will need to wait until we get the dumpster emptied! It feels so good to have everything so clean!!!!! (Or at least cleaned up, the cleaning part is yet to be done!)

I think we will hit Cranes tomorow, we haven't been in a while and want some more apples, donuts and maybe a hayride! Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Wow! You captured a happy moment in that picture- says a 1,000 words all in his smiling face! I saw you snapping away so I can't wait to see others. Cobe prayed for Landon tonight and thanked God that he did so well in his game and won- how sweet! We enjoyed watching- I tried to get L's attention by telling him good job on our way out- he had just thrown a touchdown pass and an excellent one at that! Hope I didn't embarrass him too much. He is a phenomenal player. Enjoyed hanging out last night- lots of laughs as usual. We'll have to do it again soon. Ryan isn't getting his new IPod until he gets his Christmas money, so you're at least off the hook with that for awhile. :-) Sounds like you got a ton done in St. Joe. You must have been all down to business to get that dumpster full in 4 hours- wow! Have fun at Crane's tomorrow- we can't wait to hit it next weekend with my parents- hope the weather holds. I'll plan on Baby E Tuesday morning if you need to go to school. Talk to you Monday night if not before.

Nina_VK said...

ROFL...(for real) I was tearing up just reading the first sentence, with that picture. LOL He looks so happy!!! Seriosly, I am gonna be a MESS when my kids play sports LOL. SO, as you can imagine, I don't think it's lame for tearing up at the game. LOL

Cranes sounds good---really a great idea, maybe we'll see ya there.
Have a great day girl!