October 27, 2007

Very Image Heavy Post

So... it's not crying... but it's Elliot being silly! Maybe Sadie can find some joy in this! (I still do have the other one of him throwing a tantrum, and will try to upload it soon, but not yet... this one took long enough)!



Elliot was being such a goof tonight. He was making silly faces all the time! He has is yes and no's down and can tell you what he wants! He all of a sudden seems so much older to us! Maybe it's the teeth!
Look at these BIG eyes!
Here is a pic of Matt's arm... it spends much time above his head like this, to keep swelling down and to prevent the throbbing (not that it helps much). I think it's bothering him pretty bad, but he's still being super helpful (as much as expected with one arm).

A HUGE thank you to Sarah for taking the kids this afternoon. I was soooo grumpy, I was ready to bite someone's head off and she saved the day. She took the kids for about 4 hours and I took a GREAT nap! I'm not really quick to ask for help, or accept help that is offered, but I'm so glad she offered today, I'm sure my kids are too, I'm not much fun when I'm crabby!

Church tomorow, then dinner at my dad and Mary's, then home for the rest of the longest weekend EVER! It feels like I've done nothing all weekend, which makes the weekends DRAG!!! Oh well, I don't know to many people who complain about a LONG weekend!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Oh WOW! E does look older with those teeth!!!! I already put Sadie to bed, but boy will she be happy in the a.m. when she gets to wake up to that video! Had a great time with your kids today- they all get along so well that it was super easy- anytime! Have a good day tomorrow!

Amanda said...

Look at cute Elliot - getting to be such a big guy. Glad you got a little break today. I hope Matt's arm heals quickly for him and for you! Have a nice looonnnggg relaxing day tomorrow.