September 8, 2007

Football

This morning bright and early Landon had a football scrimmage in Allendale. We had to leave here by 7:40, the kids warmed up/played from 8:15-12:00. Teams are small this year so they boys literally played almost the entire time, there were only 6 boys sitting out at a time, which isn't enough. They were so worn out and tired by thier last scrimmage (they play 4 different teams). There wasn't time for them to eat, much less hardly get a drink, but they still had lot's of fun and played pretty well!
I downloaded a trial verson of PS so that I could do a little scrapping til I get some things figured out for computer. Unfortunatley this computer is S-L-O-W! It's hardly worth opening PS up, it took me over an hour to get this "layout" done and it's just cropping pictures and placing them. I need to do Elliot's birthday invites, but not sure I have enough time in a week to get them done... I'll figure something out I'm sure!
So... here are some pictures for ya...

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

I saw Mary and your dad at the game and talked to them. Mary said that Landon had a game. D played awesome! He scored 3 goals (so did Cobe! :-) ) I thought kids had to play on the football team where they went to school- Landon was able to stay on Roosevelt's team? That's nice so he'll still be able to see his old friends as well. Sorry you guys didn't make it to Friday night's game. We get in FREE (teacher pass) that is why it is SUPER cheap entertainment for us! I can probably hook you up in the future if you want to get in super cheap as well. :-) Got a busy week? Brooks starts school tomorrow so I feel like I'll have some free mornings from now on. BSF tomorrow night? I'll see you there!